Cultivate educational ideas and projects related to spirituality, relationships and the environment. Strive to love God and all creation as ourselves. Work in interfaith, ecumenical and non-partisan ways.
- Faithfully respond to the Love that holds all of creation together..
- Acknowledge and serve the Divine and those in need.
- Seek and embody inclusive spiritual, relational, and environmental best practices..
- Engage in spiritual thinking, conversations, and creative projects that demonstrate positive examples of the interplay between spirituality, relationships and the environment (SRE)..
- Include youth in our vision, activities, education, and messaging.
- Nurture seeds of potential and celebrate growth, progress, healing, harmony and healthy results..
- Collaboratively support and energize local and global partners, communities, and neighbors..
- Share the joy and abundance of harvests..
- Research and demonstrate transitional and healing theories and practices in systems of justice and restoration. .
- Hope that people increasingly experience and reflect the sustaining productivity, liberating truth and healing loving-kindness that are given to everyone by God.