Cultivating ideas and projects related to spirituality, relationships and the environment. Striving to love God and all creation as ourselves. Working in interfaith, ecumenical and non-partisan ways.
- Faithfully responding to the Love that holds all of creation together.
- Acknowledging and serving the divine and those most in need.
- Seeking and embodying inclusive spiritual, relational, and environmental best practices.
- Including youth in our vision, activities, education, and messaging.
- Nurturing seeds of potential and celebrating growth, progress, healing, harmony and healthy results.
- Engaging in creative projects that demonstrate positive examples of the interplay between spirituality, relationships and the environment.
- Collaboratively supporting and energizing both local and global partners and communities.
- Sharing the joy and abundance of harvests.
- Researching, demonstrating, and encouraging transitional, healing theories and practices in systems of legislation, justice and restoration.
- Hoping that people increasingly experience and reflect the sustaining productivity, liberating truth and healing loving-kindness that are given to everyone by God.